Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged. I am not going to you, but if you choose to do this let me know I would love to learn more about you.


8 Favorite Shows

1. Friends
2. Law and Order

3. Wheel of Fortune

4. Sex and The City
(on TBS it is edited)
5. Without a Trace

6. The Rachael Ray Show

7. Judge Judy (she is my hero)

8.
Extreme Makeover Home Edition

8 Things I did Yesterday

1. Helped clean the house
2. Did a TON of laundry

3. Cooked Dinner
4. Went to work

5. Played with Michael and Tori
6. Talked to my mother
7. Went shopping
8. Made my Thanksgiving Plans

8 Things I look forward to

1. Spending time with my mom and her husband in Vegas

2. Thanksgiving

3. Going to the temple

4. Jared's graduation in DECEMBER
5. Moving back to New York
6. Tori and Michael having their own bedrooms
7. Spending more time with my husband
8. Christmas at Disneyland


8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Delmonico's

2. Olive Garden

3. Red Lobster (it is Tori's favorite)

4. Paesan's Pizza

5. Los Hermanos

6. Cheese Cake Factory

7. Ruth's Cris

8. My Favorite Chinese Restaurant in Albany (I cannot remember its name...lame)


8 Things on my Wish List

1. Sleep

2. Living closer to my family

3. To look like I did when I got married

4. To sleep all night for a week straight
5. My student loan to disappear
6. For Jared to be happy and successful in his new business

7. A vacation

8. To have great relationships with my children



1 comment:

Vicky said...

Wow, Laurie! It was fun to learn that stuff about you! Congratulations on Jared's graduation in December!