Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Tea Party

Isn't this the cutest thing EVER? They took their tea party very seriously



Tori is really friendly and likes to make friends, however, one of her very FAVORITE friends is Kaylie. Kaylie and Tori have really similar personalities and enjoy spending time together. Sometimes they will argue, but they LOVE to play together. Tori has been asking to have Kaylie over for a tea party. This morning we did it! The girls had some much fun eating muffins and drinking apple juice. As a mom I enjoyed teaching Tori some etiquette (serve your guest first, ask your guest if they would like more, Kaylie loves Ariel let's make sure she has an Ariel plate and cup, and of course sharing). The girls had so much fun. Of course after the tea party it was time to play dress-up...they love to be princesses.

4 comments:

lori said...

yes - SO cute! And I'm glad for the recent updates...feel like we haven't see you guys for years! Are you really just around the corner! I've got to get my family back to real life! Soon...soon...
=)

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

Kaylie had so much fun and those pictures are adorable. Kaylie hasn't stopped talking about Tori so we will have to do something again really soon!!! Thanks for putting it all together!

Smathers House of Girls said...

That's so cute! I'm hoping Lacey will like all of the girly things I tried to force Hailey to do. I can't believe how big Tori is!

david said...

Way too cute! Caitlin is turning into even more of a princess and I will have to remember this fun even for a time when she can actually sit still. You guys are wonderful! I'm always in awe at how you are able to do it all- and if not all atleast what looks like the best parts.
-Emily