Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mundane


I honestly can say that life in the Parrotti household has been a little slow and mundane, which is good. Trust me I enjoy life when it is predictable. Now I have probably jinxed myself, but oh well. There is not very much new and exciting. Unless you count the fact that my house looks as if a tornado has struck. My mom said that a TORInado has struck..she is right. I love my little girl, but she LOVES to be messy. She is polite she does thank me for helping when I help her clean up. Mikey and Tori continue to grow and learn new things daily. Tori is becoming a very good reader and Mikey is learning new words and phrases every day. So I leave you with a few cute pictures of two of my favorite people.


Tori's Halloween Costume


Isn't he adorable?

She is getting is SO big


She is beautiful



Mikey's latest trick...pushing his sister out of the way


2 comments:

Mrs. Cropper said...

she gets to be Ariel?! she must be in hog heaven!

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

That is a cute Ariel Costume