Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day

It is OFFICIAL Michael WALKS! He has taken a few steps here and there, but today he finally realized what he was doing. He is pretty proud of himself. Tori also had to demonstrate to us that she knows how to walk. In the picture he is walking to me (he wants the camara).

I do not have a video or picture to document this, but he said MOM (while looking at me)tonight. Yes that is right all in one day a real word and walking. It is Michael's Independence Day!!!

We went to Hogel Zoo today. It was fun. I think that Tori liked the rides better than the animals.

The new Conservation Carousel with hand-carved animals. It is very cool. Tori rode the poisen dart frog. I think she just liked the color.

Michael thought that the egg was weird and he was not fond of his hat. He and I had a battle to keep the hat on. He was much happier when I took off his red, white and blue stars and stripes socks and his hat.


And finally our little turtle. She really liked the playground and rides. The animals were ok.
I love the 4th of July! The zoo was fun. However, it definately was HOT and dare I say humid today.




1 comment:

Sarraphim said...

Cute blog, Laurie! :D Yay for you!