Thursday, November 11, 2010

We are ALIVE

Okay. We can all admit that I have not been the best blogger in the world. Although I do enjoy reading everyone else's blogs. This past year has been INSANE. When we move back to NY I started working for an insurance company. At first I worked evenings and then nights and now I work some nights and mornings. I love my job and I work from home which I love. Anyway the beginning of 2010 we found out we were expecting Baby Parrotti #3. Eden Anne was born September 15, 2010 at 8:14pm. I should post those pictures...Anyway she is perfect, and Michael and Tori LOVE her. Eden was not a fan of the bib. Usually she only cries when she is hungry.
My big first grader. Tori loves school. She has quite the imagination. She puts on plays reads, draws, writes. Tori is great


Michael is Jared's son and loves everything Jared does. He thinks he is a workman.

Eden is the best baby who just woke up from her nap, and needs to be fed. More to come...



1 comment:

Vicky said...

Glad life is good even if it is crazy! It's nice to see a post from you again. Your kids look great.